Your Location Within Site:
Contract services - research, engineering, manufacturing, testing
We have decades of experience in the research, development, engineering, and commercialisation of novel technologies and products. We have a multi-disciplinary pool of scientists and engineers to help you with challenges big and small. Where appropriate we bring in partners in research, government, and industry to ensure that you have the right mix of resources to help with your problem.
Meeting client needs
Our clients come us to improve productivity, overcome product development hurdles, meet competitive threats, get expert advice, and, ultimately, to create and deliver innovative products and services to win in the global market.
- Joint research projects
- We can work directly with your company on joint research (for an example, read our Weigh scale algorithm impact case study).
- Pilot scale manufacturing: nutraceutical, cosmeceutical, pharmaceutical
- We have different capabilities to extract and produce compounds for nutraceutical, cosmaceutical and pharmaceutical applications. Find out about these under bio-manufacturing services.
- We also undertake chemical pharmaceutical production of small molecules under a cGMP environment (incorporating discovery, process development to multi-kilogram scale production). Find out more about this under drug discovery and development services.
- Engineering services
- Information on materials selection, analysis, and testing can be found under product and materials development consultancy services.
- Information on our energy and industrial modelling services can be found under energy systems modelling and support, and industrial processes and systems.
- Information on chemical and bio-chemical analysis and synthesis can be found under bio-manufacturing services.
- Information on product testing can be found under product and materials development consultancy services.
- Information on the calibration of equipment can be found on the MSL website.
- Standards information can be accessed on the MSL website.