Your Location Within Site:
We provide world-class measurement services through the Measurement Standards Laboratory (MSL[?]), New Zealand’s national metrology institute. These include a wide variety of calibration, specialist measurement and expert consultancy services; R&D on measurements or measuring instruments; and field measurement surveys.
The MSL website will provide you details of the following:
- traceable calibrations to a wide range of internationally accepted units
- specialist consultancy services based on technical knowledge gained from high accuracy measurement development
- specialist user group services
- measurement products
- practical training courses
- technical guides on measurement techniques; articles on measurement; and information on traceability, the use of instruments, and guidelines on methods for calculating uncertainty.